Gustacci - Photo Blog

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Let's give it a whirl!

I'd like to change things up a bit and take a different approach to this photo blog. Instead of posting pictures from different parts of the world at random, I'd like to begin organizing the posts in themes. These themes will still revolve around places in the world. And each theme will rotate on a weekly basis. I will post as in the past one photo a day, but now for 5 or 6 days from the same city or region of the world. I hope you enjoy it. Come and visit often.

For those of you who would like to participate in the exhibition of the world on this blog can do so by emailing me your pictures at gustacci@gmail.com. For more detailed instructions on how to participate please read the "How you can participate" section on the right.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment